Insert body text here ...
till next BellMeadow Day
1. A homemade red velvet cake
2. A “lunar celebration” cake to celebrate 50 years since the first moon landing
3. A homemade jar of jam or marmalade
4. A homemade jar of chutney or relish
5. A floral display to remember those involved in the D-Day landings
6. A bouquet or jug of flowers celebrating native UK plants
7. A “bee-friendly” floral display or bouquet - for attracting bees to your garden
From the garden / allotment
8. A selection of August’s best produce (accessories allowed)
9. The largest vegetable of its type
10. An amusing shaped vegetable
11. A bottle of flavoured spirit
12. A bottle of homemade soft drink or cordial
13. “A walk on the wild side”
14. “Environmentally friendly”
For under 16s
15. A painting or collage to celebrate 50 years since the first moon landing
16. A cupcake to celebrate Bell Meadow Day
17. A poster to highlight ocean plastic
Best In Show: The judges will decided which exhibit is the best in the whole show. It may be from any category.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1.Exhibitors are requested to give notice of the classes they intend to enter. This can be done by email to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries will be accepted on the day but prior notice is appreciated.
2.All entries need to be presented to the competition tent between 9am and 10.45am on the morning of the show. Please ensure that your name does not appear on your entry. Exhibitors are requested to leave the competition tent immediately after placing their exhibit. No exhibits can be removed until after the presentation of prizes.
3.Children may enter adult categories.
4.Any late entries will not be accepted.
5.Judging will take place between 11am and 12.30pm. There will be no admittance to the competition tent during this time.
6.Prizes will consist of a certificate and rosette for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
7.The judge's decision is final.
8.All articles are left at the risk of their exhibitor. The committee takes no responsibility for any loss or damage. All possible care will be taken.
9.Any queries that may arise should be referred to Victoria Nolan by 3pm.
10.All exhibits need to be collected between 4.30pm and 5.30pm—anything not collected will be disposed of.
Any competition enquiries, please email Victoria.email@example.com
Any other event or stall enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.