Insert body text here ...
till next BellMeadow Day
1. A homemade cake of your choice
2. 100 year celebration cake
3. A jar of Jam/ Marmalade
4. A jar of Chutney/Relish
5. A bouquet with a foreign influence
6. Jug of country garden flowers
7. An RAF floral display (accessories allowed)
From the garden or allotment
8. A selection of Augusts best produce - displayed (accessories allowed)
9. Largest Vegetable of its type
10. An amusing shaped vegetable
11. A bottle of flavoured Spirit
12. A bottle of homemade soft drink/cordial
Image no larger than A4, photos must be frameless and will be pegged around perimeter of tent.
13. Travel and adventure
14. Life in your garden
15. An RAF themed bookmark
16. A cupcake to celebrate Bell Meadow Day
17. A shoe box of discovery
Best In Show
The judges will decide which exhibit is the best of the whole show. It maybe from
Competition Tent Organisers 2018
Any competition enquiries, please email email@example.com. Any other event or stall enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Regulations
1. Exhibitors are requested to give notice of the classes they intend to enter. This
can be done by email to email@example.com or by post using the application
form on the back page or by clicking on 'Entry Form' below. Entries will be
accepted on the day but prior notice is appreciated.
2. All entries need to be presented to the competition tent between 9am and
10.45am on the morning of the show. Please ensure that your name does not
appear on your entry. Exhibitors are requested to leave the competition tent
immediately after placing their exhibit. No exhibits can be removed until after the
presentation of prizes.
3. Children may enter adult categories.
4. Any late entries will not be accepted.
5. Judging will commence between 11am and 12.30pm. There will be no
admittance to the competition tent during this time.
6. Prizes will consist of certificate and rosettes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
7. The judge's decision is final.
8. All articles are left at the risk of their exhibitor. The committee takes no
responsibility for any loss or damage. All possible care will be taken.
9. Any queries that may arise should be referred to Kerry Boswell by 3pm.
10. All exhibits need to be collected between 4.30pm and 5.30pm - anything not
collected may be disposed of.