Woodham Walter's Bell Meadow Day
Saturday 10th September 2022
The Competition Tent Themes are:
Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
50th Anniversary of London Gay Pride Parade
Recycling Week 20th—26th September 2022
Download Entry Form Here :-
All homemade to a recipe of your choice, except no.6.
1. A Rainbow Cake.
2. A Vegan Cake
3. A jar of jam or marmalade
4. A jar of chutney or relish.
5. Apple & Blackberry Crumble
6. The Platinum Jubilee Pudding
Ingredients & method for Platinum Jubilee Pudding can be found here:
Tabling for Floral Art - No larger than Depth 50cm x Width 60cm.
Exhibits of fresh flowers and foliage, accessories allowed.
7. 1952 Style Flower Arrangement (including the Queen’s
favourite colour, blue)
8. Rainbow of Flowers (Celebrating 50
years of London Gay Pride Parade)
9. An arrangement in a jar.
From the garden or allotment
Home grown or foraged.
10. A selection of September’s best produce. (Displayed,
11. Heaviest Marrow
12. Home grown bouquet garni
13. A selection of 3 root vegetables. (To be judged on appearance)
14. A bottle of flavoured spirit.
An original image framed and ready to hang, with
the image no larger than A4.
15. The Woodham Walter Jubilee Street Party
16. Original photo of a Royal
17. LGBTQ+ Celebration
18. Food & Farming in Woodham Walter
Arts & Crafts
19. A folded napkin/serviette.
20. A homemade item of clothing with “reduce, reuse,
recycle” in mind. (e.g. knitted, crochet, stitched)
21. Rainbow Collage
22. A bird Feeder
23. A sustainably wrapped present
(no larger than 20cmx20cm)
24. A cupcake.
25. A photograph of a pet or any animal.
26. A homemade crown (picture or model)
Best In Show
The judges will decide which exhibit is the best of the whole show. It maybe from any category.
The winner of Best in Show will receive a Kelly’s Turkey Voucher
Competition Tent Organisers
Any competition enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jacky Bannerman on 01245 373686
All other stall holder and event enquiries, please email Nancy Lott:
email@example.com or click on Contact Us button above.
Arena Events Include...
The Infamous Woodham Walter Red Sparrows Team
Woodham Walter Primary School Display
Papalarny The Magic Man
Tug of War
(Woodham Walter Girls vs Woodham Walter Boys)
Dog Beauty Contest
Trophy for Best in Show Dog thanks to the family of Enid Bradbrook
Rules & Regulations
1. Exhibitors are requested to give notice of the classes they intend to enter. This can be done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the box outside The Women’s Club on Top Road, using the applica-tion form on page 7. Entries will be accepted on the day but prior notice is appreciated.
2. All entries need to be presented to the competition tent between 9am and 10.45am on the morning of the show. Please ensure that your name does not appear on your entry. Exhibitors are requested to leave the competi-tion tent immediately after placing their exhibit. No exhibits can be removed until after the presentation of prizes.
3. Children may enter adult categories.
4. Any late entries will not be accepted.
5. Judging will commence between 11am and 12.30pm. There will be no admittance to the competition tent during this time.
6. Prizes will consist of certificates and rosettes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. One prize per person per class.
7. The judges decision is final.
8. All articles are left at the risk of the exhibitor. The committee takes no responsibility for any loss or damage. All possible care will be taken.
9. Any queries that may arise should be referred to Cathy Barber or Jacky Bannerman by 3pm.
10. All exhibits need to be collected between 4.30 –5.30pm. Anything not collected may be disposed of.
Arts & Crafts:
Under 16’s :
To be Confirmed
Organised by the Bell Meadow Village association
At Bell Meadow,
Church Hill, Woodham Walter,Essex
Woodham Walter is just off the A414 between Danbury and Maldon